Here are top 5 restaurants with sunset view in Mumbai
1. Razzberry Rhinoceros – Juhu
Sitting on a chair in the open air with a slice of pizza in one hand and a drink on another with a mesmerizing sunset view in Juhu is something that Razzberry Rhinoceros makes possible for us to do. With a rating of 4/5 on Zomato and an approx of ₹2000 for two people, Razzberry Rhinoceros is a must-visit for all the Mumbaikars to chill and relax during weekends.
Razzberry Rhinoceros one of the finest restaurants with sunset view in Mumbai is known for its Rose Wine, Fries Basket, Sundowner, Sweet Lime, Margarita Pizza, Sangria. With all of this, we surely get to know that Razzberry Rhinoceros is a hidden beauty.
- It’s a lovely place. The kinds that are often described in laid-back novels. You can look at the beautiful horizon and the waves while you enjoy your meal. Plenty of healthy options both veg and non-veg. I particularly enjoyed the grapefruit cocktail which was as pleasing to my taste buds as it was to my eyes. If you are planning to swing by in the afternoon hours, I would suggest bringing sunshades by Keerthana.
- Found a magical place in Juhu?
The ambiance is amazing and cool. Enjoy your food with your loved ones by watching the sunset.They have a huge entrance which is worth taking pictures of. The food was delicious and the price is worth for they serve. The hospitality was nice. We had ordered Exotica Pizza, Penne white sauce pasta, and their signature fry basket. The food was delicious and yum. Couldn’t get off from the place.
Visiting again. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. By Anita
2. Bay View Cafe – Colaba
With a beautiful view of the Gateway of India and the sunset, Bay View Cafe is based on a rooftop with an amazing ambiance. It is also friendly for having long and deep conversations with your friends and loved ones with a beautiful view alongside. Bay View Cafe is made for people who love to drink chilled beer or some wine with snacks to munch on. Bay View Cafe is known for its Cheese or Chicken Croquette, Tandoori Chicken Dimsum or special Tibetan Dimsum, Cottage Cheese Steak but for drinks, it only serves Beers and Wines. This place has limited seating so reservations would be recommended to be made beforehand. This cafe provides people with a very relaxed and comfortable vibe so it is differently recommended for the ones who had a tiring week and want to have some time off the outside world A lovely restaurants with sunset view in Mumbai. Bay View Cafe has an average cost of ₹1200 for two people and a rating of 4.1 / 5 on Zomato making it pocket friendly for everyone. PS: Bay View Cafe is smoker friendly.
- Sea-facing cafe near Gateway of India. Usually crowded during sunsets. Less staff. Good food, the food here is mine blowing??? Rates are normal. Must order in one go out you need to wait for long on next order. Less place, fewer tables available during evening hours! Sea-side tables are booked mostly on the waiting list. 10- 15 min from CST station By Utkarsh
- Before you read, please be there before the sunset as, after that, you would not enjoy the USP of this place. really good location with an amazing view (yes, this is the USP)
Courteous staff. Okayish food tasted but the pricing was not heavy on the pocket.
Try to grab the seaside seats during the sunset and enjoy a romantic evening with your loved ones. By Azad Krishna
3. AB Celestial – Worli-Sea link
Mumbai’s first floating restaurant was inaugurated in 2017. It is the first floating restaurant at the Maharashtra Maritime Board’s jetty under the Bandra Worli Sea Link. It is a 3 story boat with a sky deck, two galleys, an all-day coffee shop, a sky lounge, a lounge bar, and a banquet hall. It can accommodate over 600 guests at a time. The cuisine served by them has a range from European to Continental. It is known for its Chocolate Brownie Dessert, Asparagus Roll, Blueberry Cheesecake, Wine, Cocktails, Drinks. With a rating of 4.1 / 5 and approx cost of ₹5000 for two people without alcohol. This restaurant provides one with an ethereal view of sunset and Worli-Sealink. It is a very beautiful and cozy place for one to go on dates and family gatherings.
It can accommodate over 600 guests. One shall go and experience this beauty as soon as possible.
- It’s a nice place to spend some special occasions with family and loved ones. The ambiance and location of the place are beautiful. We visited during the sunset hours and were also able to enjoy the night hours too. They have a limited expensive menu and don’t take special requests, also the portion size served is small enough for two people. The veg food was good, the chicken in chili chicken was dry and stale.
Overall an 8/10 place for celebrations, special occasions, and for the sunset view of Mumbai. One must visit there for the experience and not for food. By: Ritasha.
- Good place for an evening hangout. The ship is docked at the bay. It doesn’t sail in the water. Very limited variety in food. Don’t expect your food to be hot as they prepare the food on induction rather than gas stove bcoz they are not allowed to keep gas cylinder on the ship. Food is priced extensively high. On average rs. 4000 for a couple. Right now they charge rs. 1000 per head as a cover charge which is adjusted in the final bill. I was charged rs.150 for a mineral bottle which had mrp of rs.65. Do check the manufacturing date of the mineral water bottle, we were served 15 monthly old bottle which had 12 months expiry date ( photos attached ). Really disappointed with the charges and expired product. The stall was well behaved. Rest, a one-time must-visit. By: Hitesh
4. Breeze – Powai
A beautiful lounge bar in Powai on the eighth floor of an office building sounds unusual? Well, it isn’t anymore Breeze a beautiful lounge covers it all. With an amazing view of sunset and Hiranandani Residence Breeze bar lounge has it all. With a rating of 4.1/ 5 and ₹2,600 for two people approx. this lounge bar is open on all sides has a double-height ceiling and is the ‘burbs answer to Aer at Four Seasons.
Go for the gorgeous ambiance and just for this it will win many repeat visits. If possible get a seat on the outer section to get an unhindered view of the lake and the twinkling lights of Powai. Done up in white with blue lights (very Greek) this is one fabulous looking place.
- Amazing ambiance, the songs that play are just an awesome collection, totally lifts your mood. The food along with the ambiance and music is just great. You will have a fun time here By Karan
- The ambiance is decent during the day, however, I bet it will be beautiful in the evening. The view is lovely. This place banks on the view and the plus of rooftop, however, rooftop comes with its own drawbacks if it’s not a breezy day, the place fails to stand by its name. I’m pretty sure, that would not be the case in the evening. Food is tasty, quantity is fair, pricing is okay considering the ambiance and location, we expected better garnishing though. The menu is vegetarian’s delight and has a good variety. Cocktails/Mocktails are good too. Service is slow and there seemed to be a bit of a communication gap between them. Some of the staff are really helpful and trying their best to help us out, while some are clueless; given the popularity, they could work on crowd management. we had to wait for about an hour and were still disappointed both in terms of wait time to be fed and seats.. (calling them beforehand and trying to call them again to confirm and inform our arrival went in vain, it was a busy day indeed) It could be just wrong timing with the sun and no breeze making us sweat while we eat with no fan, or maybe just the wait time for seat and food got us cranky… All in all, we had a good time, but expected better! By Arundhati
5. Sea Side Patio – Juhu
A chilly evening beside the sea with a view of the sunset and some tasty food is what you are looking for then when in Juhu make Seaside Patio your first choice
Seaside Patio is a part of Citizen Hotel which is right opposite Juhu beach giving you a view of one of the wonderful parts of Mumbai. With an amazing view, the food also will keep you happy as they are known for their Prawn Koliwada. With a rating of 3.6/5 on Zomato and ₹1,500 for two people without alcohol it surely does, make one happy with the service and the food.
- A good place for a good view and good food. It’s kinda old school formal meeting place. It’s a quiet and decent crowd. The view of the sea is something that steals the show. By Farhad
- It’s a very cozy place, nice sea view, pleasant timing with families, group or singly. Ensure to book ur table first, if u r going after 6 pm..anyway loved this place. Thanks, Citizen, seaside and their staff. By Mrityunjay.